Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Samantha and Dino

This blog post was written by Samantha. Dino spent the weekend with Samantha because it was her birthday and Sam's big sister came for a visit.

When I got Dino, we did lots of things together. For example, we played on the playground and had lots of fun. After a while, Dino wanted to play with some friends so we did. Dino drank a whole thing of pop. He started to get hyper and I had to calm him down which took forever. After calming Dino down, it was time for a nap. We actually took a long nap. Then when we woke up, we were hungry. We started to eat everything that we could find. Dino and I got in trouble, so we decided to go outside to see the goats. After seeing the goats, we played hide-n-go-seek. It was easy to find Dino. Then Dino was pooped out, so he took another nap. Later, we got to open presents. Dino got there to open presents before I did. So, I was mad at Dino.

After a while, Dino started to disappear and then come back. I realized that Dino was flying. He crashed, but was not hurt. Then Dino started acting cool. He started taking pictures of himself. Pretty soon, it was time to go to bed. We woke up and went to school. It was time for Dino to spent time with another person, so I said good bye to Dino.

No comments:

Post a Comment