Friday, March 27, 2009

Michael and Dino


I was excited when it was my turn to take Dino home! We played basketball at recess. Then we went to P.E. and music. Later, we read together during A.R. time. During science, Dino helped me build my zoo habitat with Zoo Tycoon. Then it was time to go home.

Oh the way home, We took picture on the bus. Later when we got to my house, we watched, "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" together on T.V. Then Dino met some new friends. we played the recorder and read. Dino take a nap with my dad and decided to sit with my mom after he woke up. We ate dinner and watched, "Destroyed in Seconds". I think Dino really loved that show. We also watched, "Dancing with the Star." When Dino heard a song that he liked, he started dancing to it. Dino wanted to hear more music so we listened to songs on my mp3 player. I think his favorite song might be "Heartless" by Kayne West.

After all that dancing, it was time to go to bed. In the morning, we got up and brushed our teeth together. Then we rode back to school on the school bus. Dino stayed with me during reading. Then we said good bye to each other when I went to computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment